The new generation of Omnitest blood glucose meters features a combination of modern design, easy handling and high accuracy.
Advantages at a glance:
- Sample volume of 0.5 µL, measurement time of 5 seconds.
- Automatic coding eliminates potential user errors.
- Convenient strip ejector for safe disposal of used test strip.
- Large, enlightened LCD screen and test strip port.
- Marking function for pre- and post meal, general markings and tests with control solution.
- Five different customizable alarms.
- Target level function to show the difference to the pre-defined target level.
- Calculation of average results for 7, 30 and 90 days.
- Memory capacity of 500 readings with date and time.
- Easy data transfer to a computer: DIABASS® or diasend®.
- Kit includes: Omnitest® 5 meter with batteries, Omnican® Lance lancing device, 10 Omnican® Lance soft lancets, 10 Omnitest® 5 test strips, check strip for functional control, meter case.
Measurement accuracy fulfills the tightened requirements of ISO 15197:2013. The device is intended only for in vitro diagnostic use.